Pierce Specialty Construction provides a variety of consulting, project management and construction services with emphasis on medical and dental office tenant improvement projects.
- Site and Space evaluation – find out early if your new space will meet your needs.
- Due diligence on applicable City, County, and Fire department requirements–parking, zoning, sprinkler requirements etc.
- ADA accessibility issues – determining the issues that apply to your space and the extent of actual compliance.
- Initial evaluation of asbestos abatement issues – review of asbestos report, abatement compliance, and outside contractor removal estimates
- Electrical and Plumbing capacity sufficient for the particular requirements of dental and medical offices – Medical and Dental especially have very specific capacity requirements,
- Assistance in design to ensure a dramatic impact using the latest design materials and lighting – new flooring materials, wall panel designs, and LED lamped fixtures provide exciting design choices.
- Budget review and “Value Engineering”
- Layout direction to best utilize the space and help ensure that patient flow is pleasant and efficient – patient loading, staff efficiency, and general office productivity is important.
- Help put together the “TEAM” to take care of all facets of the project.
- Manage the TEAM so you don’t have to.
- Interface with the architect / designer to ensure that the design blends with the functionality.
- Provide project scheduling taking into account design finishes, cabinet, equipment delivery and installation, data and networking, plus move-in and staff training – the right elements in the right sequence.
- Costtracking to keep project on budget.
- Evaluation of contractor proposals and estimates and supervision of client direct contracts.
- Direct involvement in the building department plan review and permit process – dealing with the bureaucracy can be daunting.
- Cost breakdown at conclusion of project to help tax depreciation allocations
- Consulting and Project Management services are available as third party services with any contractor
- Provide a comprehensive scope of work to ensure full understanding by all parties involved.
- Strict adherence to the project schedule so all TEAM members have the information and confidence to plan related events.
- Milestone event walkthroughs with the architect, designer, equipment provider, cabinet designer/fabricator, IT provider, and Client at key times to ensure that all aspects are covered and nothing “falls between the cracks”.